Mylene Doublet O’Kane, March 8, 2017
Tip of the Iceberg: « The Trump Tower-gate »
……………….Last Saturday, former President Obama denied President Trump’s accusation that he had Trump Tower phones tapped in the weeks before the Nov 2016 election. Kevin Lewis, a spokesman for the former President stated:
« Neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false ».
……………Later on, Obama’s Deputy National Security adviser Ben Rhodes tweeted:
« No President can order wiretap ».
……….He shouldn’t have. In order to answer why, let’s go back to the tree of logic and exercise on basic Aristotelian syllogisms .
First, a quick reminder. Didn’t Edward Snowden reveal extensive NSA electronic surveillance on every U.S. citizen? Before him, didn’t former Office of Naval Intelligence/Defense Intelligence Agency/NSA analyst Russell Tice draw the public attention on the very same questionable practice?
« Everyone at NSA and DIA knew that what they were doing was illegal (…) the choice was to speak out and get fired ».
- Back in December 16, 2005, didn’t the New York Times reveal that the NSA was engaged in a clandestine eavesdropping program known as SAP [Special Access Program more commonly referred to as ‘Black world programs’ or ‘Black ops’] that was bypassing the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Court?
- On January 10, 2006, didn’t the same New York Times admit that Russell Tice was the source of the leak and that
« under the direction of the White House and without requisite court orders, the NSA was intercepting international communications to and from points within the United States ».
- Now, here is what hypothetical syllogisms teach you :
…………If we refer to Kevin Lewis’ statement, let’s replace « under the direction of the White House » by « President Obama or any White House official”.
Similarly, if we refer to Ben Rhodes tweet, let’s replace « intercept international communications to and from points within the United States without requisite court orders » by « can wiretap ». Then you will obtain :
« President Obama or any White House official can order surveillance on any U.S. citizen ».
……..Aristotelian syllogisms and a Cartesian (French Philospher Descartes) thinking can be very useful at time, can’t they?
……….More recently, on Feb 2017, Breitbart brilliant journalist Aaron Klein interviewed William Binney, a former architect of the NSA’s surveillance program. Asked whether he would give credit to the assumption that the NSA was tapping President Trump, the former high ranked official replied:
« Absolutely. How did they get the phone call between the President and the President of Australia, or the one he made with his Mexican homologue? (…) The other problem is that both the FBI and the CIA have direct access inside the NSA databases. So they may be able to go directly in there and see that material. The NSA doesn’t monitor that. They don’t even monitor their own people going into databases. Furthermore, there’s no oversight or attempted oversight by any of the Committees or even the FISA court. So any way you look at it, the NSA is ultimately responsible, because they are doing the collection on everybody inside the United States ; phone calls, emails… ».
……………….In June 2013, Klein noted that The Guardian and the Washington Post released a series of articles reporting that the NSA was collecting the phone records of millions of Americans. Klein even recalled that prior to those reports, on June 12 2013, during an open session of the Senate Intelligence Committee, National Intelligence Director James Clapper was asked whether the NSA was spying on U.S. citizens.
« Not wittingly- did he reply- There are cases of inadvertently collections, perhaps, but not wittingly ».
………………..How convenient an excuse, isn’t it? Illegal actions, without the intentional sin. According to Kant’s Typology/Theory of Judgement, the morality of the person is certainly preserved because his intention was moral. However, under to the rule of law, this action constitutes a felony according to the privacy Act.
- …………………In 2013, who was the President of the United States?
- …………………Who had sworn to « serve and preserve the American democracy? ».
………..This being said, regarding President Trump’s allegations, a logical analysis should prevail.
- If there are wiretaps on the then-candidate Trump’s organization or campaign, the question is: Was it with or without FISA Court’s authorization?
- If evidence can be found in FISA court records, a Congress investigation should easily prove the case. If not, then it’s a very troublesome situation for Obama. That could suggest that Obama or any White House official may have wiretapped then President-elect Trump without a requisite court order. Now, let’s carry out an analogy. Back in Oct 2016, the US intelligence community published its first claim that Russia was trying to interfere in the U.S election. Very fine. Then the Congress committee shall have no trouble in being shown the relevant FISA warrant. Where is it?
- If none is found in this case either, then one could be entitled to believe that the US intelligence did interfere in the US election « under the direction of Obama or any White House official ».
- So far, the US intelligence has failed to provide concrete material proving that Russia helped candidate Trump win the election in any manner.
- In addition, the two official US intelligence reports spreading that Russian Intelligence purloined Democratic emails, later slipping them to WikiLeaks for publication are laughingly short on providing approaching evidence. 35 pages all about rumors, unsupported stories of sexual escapades to Moscow and video-tape surprisingly detained by an elderly MI-6 agent…Hopefully, ridicule never killed anyone. Yet, this ‘pile of garbage’ is quite ironical, when considering Obama’s statement back in October 2016:
….« There is no serious person out there who could seriously suggest you could even rig American elections. And so, I advise M. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to win more votes ».
…………..In clear, Donald Trump was the one candidate who feared a Russian interference in the US presidential campaign and election. Not the other way around.
…………..Furthermore, before madness goes any further, let me make two other important observations.
- Firstly, none of what WikiLeaks published was ‘Fake News ». Hilary Clinton was given the questions prior to the primary debate. Later, the Podesta’s emails exposed the contents of Clinton’s speeches to Wall Street bankers. They also pointed at unorthodox tactics and questionable contributors to the Clintons’ foundation.
- Secondly, WikiLeaks representatives clearly indicated that the two batches of emails did not come from any Russian source, but rather from two different American insiders. Naturally, that doesn’t mean that the Russians didn’t actually send the material to American individuals. However, the Obama’s Intelligence clearly stated that they couldn’t determine how WikiLeaks actually obtained the emails.
Bottom line is: the entire scandal may rest upon on a castle of sand.
- Lastly, seventeen days before he quitted office, Obama surprisingly permitted that classified information be expanded to the sixteen different US intelligence agencies. Why? Behind the narrative pretexting the facilitation of a full investigation on ‘the ignominious Russia’s interference into the election’ and by the way -after having boasted that such an occurrence could NOT occur- what would you do that for? The answer is perverse, but quite simple.
- If the objective is to create as much mess as you can to objectify that the next President « doesn’t have the knowledge » to rule a country which –by the way- you greatly participated to ruin and divide, over the past eight years.
- If the final target is to throw a total discredit on his presidency, on his family, staff and nominees, then you have to maximize the possible sources of leaks before you leave office.
- As a logical consequence, my next question should be: Does the ‘Russia-Gate’ dissimulate an ‘Obama’s Deep state coup’ that President Trump finally decided to go after on last Saturday?
UNDER THE BLUE SURFACE, THE DEMS’ DARK PLOT
……………..As soon as posted, the mainstream media along with scandalized leading Liberals and Democrats infuriated against President Trump. However, when you want to hatch a huge plot, you’d better be an excellent liar from the beginning until the very end. You’d also better have some brains or you’d end up holding the presstitude in absolute ridicule. Contradictory articles kill reputation of seriousness, don’t they ?
…………….On January 19th and 20th 2017, a senior journalist for The NY Times, Michael S. Schmidt, reported:
« WIRETAPPED DATA USED IN INQUIRY OF TRUMP AIDES – Examining Russian ties – American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said (…) The continuing counterintelligence investigation means that Mr. Trump will take the oath of office tomorrow with his associates under investigation and after the intelligence agencies concluded that the Russian government had worked to help elect him »
…………Very fine. Yet, first observation :
- How comes that Obama took the decision to expel 35 Russian diplomats and their respective families between Christmas and New Year’s eve, although « a broad investigation into possible links » (…) was still in process, almost three weeks later?
- Second observation: If associates to President-elect Trump did have conversations with Russia’s Ambassador or aides in the weeks following his victory, it isn’t constitutive of any felony. President Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn was absolutely entitled to have such an initiating conversation.
…………….Actually, it’s a huge part in a National security adviser’s job. To cite the never prosecuted Logan Act of 1799 to trap Flynn on the ground that « he didn’t have a total recall of a phone conversation with Russian Ambassador Sergueï Kislyak » on dec 29 2017- while Flynn was vacationing in the Dominican Republic – only emphasizes on an over-zealous behavior that might come back as a fierce boomerang, one of these days. ……………Besides, considering that all conversations from and to the Russian Embassy in D.C are recorded, where is/are the transcript(s)? What do(es) it/they say ?
…………..To any European sound mind, the vocal report of such a case reached the ultimate echo of absurdity.
……………Similarly, the disgraceful mainstream media and Democrats’ new games on Attorney General Jeff Sessions – and irrelevant allegations into possible perjury charges- add nausea to consternation. Anyhow, the irony isn’t lost. On last Saturday, that same Michael S. Schmidt was one of the reporters who wrote the story:
« TRUMP OFFERING NO EVIDENCE, SAYS OBAMA TAPPED HIS PHONES ».
…………So basically, when Obama makes an unsupported statement, the paroxysm in Liberal media bias is to propagate the rumor, as if it was accurate news.
…………However, when President Trump claims that his people were wiretapped, the same « irreproachable » journalist is not even blushing when writing:« there is no evidence ». To Whom It May Concern, please, read below:
“The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
― Thomas Jefferson
…………Last Sunday, on MSBC’s « Morning Joe » show, why did NY Times columnist Thomas L. Friedman go as far as comparing the alleged Russian hacking of democratic emails to Pearl Harbor and 9/11?:
« That was a 9/11 scale event. They attacked the core of our democracy. That was a Pearl harbor scale event »
…………Seriously? Then if this event has to be taken with such utmost seriousness that it could lead to WWIII, then how comes that FBI Director James Comey urged Justice Department to reject President Trump’s wiretap claim?
WHO IS ACTUALLY IN CHARGE?
After the Great Depression, Banker J.P. Morgan commented:
« When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of [crony] capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us “
…………Then, my next question is:
…………………. who is « us »? .
…………………..Could it be Democrats and liberals around the world whose obsessional momentum plans diversity enforcement and a global agenda? They even suggest the creation of a « planetary » government with the knowledge that in some years from now, artificial intelligence will make it easier to control the human brain.
…………………..Indeed,in the one hand, that would eradicate violence, hatred and rebellion. ………………….But in the other hand, that would suggest the death of G’d. That would mean the end of memories, roots, family and above all, endless slavery without you being aware of it.
………………….Would you call it happiness? Would you call it peace? Would you agree to the belief that the « single » human race finally reached the ultimate form of progress?
« Now, I will tell you the answer to my questions. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means, you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner, there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end (…) The object of power is power. Now, you begin to understand me »,
in 1984, George Orwell.
- Now, suppose that « The Party » is a gigantic organization.
- Suppose it is the headquarters of the « Deep State ».
- Suppose it is « the Shadow Government ».
Suppose it enjoys a virtually unlimited black budget and virtually unlimited power.
- Could it be the nexus of the Bushes, the Clintons and the world-managing elite?
- Could it actually be the one controlling the mainstream media?…….
- After his inauguration, can you remember what Donald Trump’s very first act as President was? Where did he go? Why? Was he trying to draw the people’s attention to some specific spot of ultimate importance?
- Was he trying to send a silent message to « We, the people »?
What did he tell the Assembly?
« We’re going do great things. We have not used the real abilities we have, we’ve been restrained. We have to get rid of ISIS. Radical Islamic terrorism has to be eradicated off the face of the earth. It is evil. This is a level of evil that we haven’t seen. You’re going to do a phenomenal job, but you’re going to end it. This is going to be one of the most important groups towards making us safe, toward making us winners again, toward ending all of the problems, the havoc and fear that this sick group of people has caused. I am with you a thousand percent! I love you, I respect you, and you will be leading the charge. »
………….Behind the sincere address, could he possibly guess of anti-Trump factions? Under order of John Brennan -on behalf of Hillary Clinton, Obama…- could it be possible that some of them were once engaged in unprecedented efforts to break him and his campaign team? Did/DO they wiretap his phones? DID/DO they fabricate surrealistic ties or supposed allegiance to Russia?
…………….If so, then, for which purpose?
I told you: “The object of power is power”. To fulfil the Orwellian goal as described earlier, Democrats and Liberals clearly need to perpetuate the idiotic fantasy of Russia being the one tricky enemy. But there is more.
So believe Neocons including for instance Victoria Nuland, Sen. John McCain and National Endowment for Democracy President Carl Gershman.
………………As Robert Parry noted in Consortium news, the truth about Ukraine’s conflict is appalling :
« Realizing Putin’s sensitivity to Ukraine, they took aim at regime change in Ukraine. Gershman- whose NED is funded by the U.S. government- called Ukraine ‘the biggest prize’ and the key step toward ousting Putin inside Russia. Sen. McCain cheered on Ukraine’s ultranationalists who were firebombing police in Kiev’s Maidan square along with CIA agents, while Nuland was conspiring with U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt on how to ‘glue’ or ‘midwife’ a change of government. »
…………………As for European Union’s leaders, they were repeatedly asked to vote economic sanctions to stifle Russia. « The neocon strategy worked by overthrowing Ukraine’s elected President Viktor Yanukovych and causing Putin to intervene on behalf of threatened ethnic Russians in Crimea and eastern Ukraine. That, in turn, was transformed by the western media into ‘a Russian invasion’ ».
………………..President Donald Trump believes in G’d. So does Vladimir Putin. None of the two want to see sick people- who sold their souls to evil, money and power long time ago- destroy the Jewish-Christian civilization. (Please, review my article https://en.europe-israel.org/2017/02/20/the-world-and-whats-at-stake-in-3-pages-and-1-graph/)
……………….Both know that they need to unite to defeat ISIS. But who created ISIS in the end? Both want their respective peoples to be able to keep their traditions, their costums, their families, their memories and theirs rights to remain who they are on their land. ………………Both know that ideologies are dead. At the dawn of the third millennium, both are very much aware that the word « democracy » is hiding the worst international oligarchy ever created, which is stronger than any state power.
……………Then the question is: ” Can they successfully fight against the « Deep State »?
…………….They can try, but the task is immense because again, everything is being orchestrated to abort better ties between Russia and the United States. Even after communism has collapsed, the sick cold war narrative continued to be disseminated for economical purposes.
………………Meanwhile, let’s face it, the Yalta’s partition of the world has become obsolete. To keep the Jewish-Christian civilization alive has become not only a necessity, but an aim for the braves who refuse the assassination of Freedom, thus G-d’s murder.
………………In the Deuteronomy 30, G-d gave Freedom to man and told him:
« Today, I am giving you a choice between good and evil, between life and death. If you obey the commands of the Lord- The Ten Commandments- which I give you today. If you love him, obey him and keep all his laws, then you will prosper and become a nation of many people. The Lord, your God, will bless you in the land that you are about to occupy(…) I am now giving you the choice between life and death, between God’s blessing and God’s curse, and I call heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Choose life.”
………….I’m not taking side for the Russians. I’m taking G-d’s side against sinners who adore the golden calf.
- In addition, are « we, the people » supposed to forget that the Russian government closely collaborated for years with the U.S government and national security agencies on crucial issues?
- Are we supposed to forget that Russia assisted in supplying the U.S. military in Afghanistan?
- Are we supposed to forget that Putin played a role in getting Iran to curtail its nuclear program?
- Are we supposed to forget that Obama asked the CIA to encourage and reinforce the Syrian spring, back in march 2011?
- Six years later, should the Syrian children thank him back?
- Should the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya thank him and Hillary from his grave?
- Should the European countries facing an unprecedented migrant crisis and Islamic terror attacks forgive the worst US commander in chief ever?
- Should we ever forget that Obama stabbed Israel in the back, when plotting a despicable UN’s 2334 resolution hours before Christmas/Hanukkah which turned Jewish families living in Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem into illegal aliens on their own land?
THE SWORD OF JUSTICE OF G-D.
……………..Today, the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks released the largest ever nearly 9000 page disclosure of confidential documents on what is said to be « the full hacking capacity of the CIA ».
………………The file is titled « Year zero ». The UK mirror and Fox News report it was obtained from ‘isolated, high security network’ at the CIA’s Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley (VA).
« The trove had been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors, one of whom recently gave the archive to WikiLeaks. »
…………..The collection exposes a global covert hacking program including CIA developed malware bearing names such as « Assassin » and « Medusa » intended to target popular personal iPhones, Google’s android phones, Microsoft/ Mac and Linux operating systems computers, CDs, DVDs, USB sticks and turn Samsung smart TVs into microphones, among others. It is also mentioned that the British MI-5/BTSS participated in developing the program called Weeping Angel.
« After infestation, Weeping Angel places the target TV in a ‘Fake-Off’ mode, so that the TV owner falsely believes the TV is off whereas it is on. The TV operates as a bug, recording conversations in the room and sending them over the internet to a covert CIA server ».
…………..According to WikiLeaks, « infected phones can be instructed to send the CIA the user’s geolocalisation, audio, text communications as well as covertly activate the phone’s camera and microphone. The CIA could then bypass the encryption of WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Wibeo, Confide and Cloackman by hacking the « smart » phones that they run on and collecting audio message traffic before encryption is applied ». An entire unit in the CIA is devoted to inventing programs to hack data from Apple products. One document happens to show the CIA was trying to ‘infect’ vehicle control systems in cars and trucks for unspecified means. WikiLeaks hinted that such capabilities could permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.
In addition, the CIA allegedly maintains a database of malware created in other nations. WikiLeaks specifically cites Russia – in order to disguise its own hacking attempts as the work of another groups or nations.
Some of the WikiLeaks files include redacted information such as tens of thousands of CIA targets and attack machines throughout the United States, Latin America, and Europe. Julian Assange was set to speak about « Year zero » on Facebook today. However, a livestream of the event was reportedly hacked. It isn’t immediately clear when it has been rescheduled to.
Was then President-Elect wiretapped in Trump Tower? Is he still wiretapped in the White House? With what you’ve just learned in the present article, I leave it for you to decide. However, it clearly appears that the leakers have to be found. Now, if he has to fight against a « Deep State » as described earlier, President Trump’s task to « Make America great against » will be immense. So Help him G-d.
© Mylene Doublet O’Kane